Triquetra Technologies is accepting applications for Linguists that can Speak and Write fluently in Pashto, Dari and English. Linguist will provide foreign language services to support classified Operations with US Military personnel in and around Afghanistan:
- Support their assigned unit 7 days per week for a minimum of 8 hours per day which can be extended to 12 hours or longer depending on mission. Read, write, and speak in clear and concise grammar and pronunciation the required foreign languages and English fluently in all three languages of Pashto, Dari, and English.
- Have the ability to conduct consecutive, accurate translation and interpretation of on-going conversations and/or activities.
- Have the familiarity with and ability to conduct oneself in accordance with the local culture and customs.
- Have the ability to deal inconspicuously with local populace.
- Be willing and able to live and work in harsh environments, to include living and working in temporary facilities as mission dictates.
- Have the ability to serve in a combat zone if necessary.
- Have the ability to function effectively and efficiently during extended periods of high pressure and stress.
- Provide general linguistic support for military operations and interpret during interviews, meetings, and conferences.
- Interpret and translate written and spoken communications.
- Transcribe and analyze communications.
- Perform document exploitation.
- Scan, research, and analyze foreign language documents for key information.
- Translate foreign language documents.
- Identify and extract information components meeting military information requirements.
- Provide input to reports.
- CAT I – Must be a U.S. Citizen eligible for a Security clearance
- CAT II/III - Must be a U.S. Citizen that holds an active security clearance
- CAT III - Must hold a TS/SCI clearance.
- Must be proficient in reading, writing, listening, and speaking target language(s) and English.
- Must be willing to travel overseas, in this case, Afghanistan.
Junior All Source Anaylst
Triquetra Technologies is accepting applications for Junior All Source Analysts with the following requirements:
• Bachelor or Master’s Degree or specialized training and 2-3 years of CT intelligence analysis experience
• In lieu of degree, 3-4 years of military intelligence experience or equivalent intelligence/academic experience
• Must be proficient in the use of information technology, including but not limited to standard Microsoft Office and Adobe Software applications required to perform redaction/declassification of sensitive documents
• Experience with performing security classification and declassification reviews for a variety of documents is highly desirable
• Active/Current TS/SCI security clearance verifiable in JPAS
The successful candidate will review and analyze data and documents, providing objective assessments for the redaction/declassification of releasable DoD intelligence products requested for legal proceedings conducted by specific courts, while ensuring sensitive information is protected in response to requests.
The successful candidate will prepare classified and unclassified summaries in collaboration with original classification authorities (OCAs) or their representatives and government and/or defense litigation team attorneys involved in the detainee litigation process. He/She will conduct declassification reviews to transition DoD classified documents to the UNCLASSIFIED//FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY (U/FOUO) and UNCLASSIFIED//PUBLIC RELEASE (U/PUBLIC RELEASE) levels for presentation in open court proceedings, including summaries and explanations and justifications.
The successful candidate will be a DoD Subject Matter Expert (SMEs) on redactions/declassifications of classified material, and conduct coordination and advise across DoD and other national level agencies, military departments and combatant commands under court-imposed tight deadlines and dynamic conditions. He/She will prepare redacted/declassified documents for release to the Courts, subject to government review and approval.
The work performed by the Analyst will be part of the comprehensive declassification review effort providing dedicated assistance to the Office of Military Commission (OMC), DoD Office of the General Counsel (OGC), and the Presidential Review Secretariat (PRS) in legal proceedings of detainees held at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.
Triquetra Technologies, Inc. is a technology focused, knowledge management and Intelligence based company that supports our customers by providing unmatched expertise in Operational Intelligence, Knowledge Management, IT Support and Cyber Training anywhere in the world in direct support of Warfighters and Warfighting Operations.